Every day, a new photo of nature's most wonderful animal, the capybara!

Monday, April 13, 2009

late night with caplin rous

On Friday night, my fiancee and I ended up being out with friends, eagerly anticipating Caplin's television debut. But unfortunately, we arrived home having JUST MISSED HIM! Depressed, we decided to wait up for the 1:00 am showing... but of course fell asleep. Sadness overtook us as we went back to bed...

At 4:58 am for some reason I'm not clear on, I woke up! Oh my gosh, Caplin's show is on again at 5 am! So fiancee and I rushed out of the room, turned on the TV, and saw the most wonderful sight ever -- Caplin, and his person, on TV! It was ten minutes of pre-dawn happiness for us. I'm sure glad my brain somehow knew to wake up just then. To celebrate, here is a lovely late-night photo of two capybaras, enjoing a snack!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for waking up :)

    I would have been so sad if we missed Caplin

    ReplyDelete