Every day, a new photo of nature's most wonderful animal, the capybara!

Friday, March 27, 2009

Caplin The Famous



As spring break draws to a close, I hope you have enjoyed the week (Well, sorta two) of Caplin Rous, the Internet's most lovable capybara. Caplin Rous will be on Animal Planet, April 11th 10:00 pm ET. I have friends from out of town visiting just so we can watch this historic event. We'll return next week with more wonderful capybara photos, but this is not the last you'll see of Caplin -- I'm sure there will be more adorable photos of him in the future!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for honoring me this week. I love all the attention. I like your selection of photos and videos. Of course, I'm always cute (though normally too humble to say so), but you got some especially adorable ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There will be viewing parties across the nation!

    ReplyDelete